Price Increase on Autodesk Subscriptions and Industry Collections with Multi-User Access
At Autodesk, we are constantly working to deliver customers the most powerful, industry-leading software at fair prices. In order to maintain this level of value, we occasionally need to adjust suggested retail prices.*
Beginning March 27, 2019 Autodesk is making the following price changes:
- Approximately 2.5% price increase on SRP for most subscriptions
- Approximately 10% price increase on SRP for industry collections with multi-user access
These changes will affect:
- Customers who subscribe to most products – See link below for product exclusion details
- Customers who subscribe to an industry collection with multi-user access
These changes will not affect:
- Customers on maintenance plans
- Customers who have switched from maintenance to subscription at a special price
After March 27, existing customers will renew at the new prices and new customers will subscribe at the new prices.
For more information, please contact us.