After completing this training, you will be able to:
– Describe building information modeling methodology and its benefits.
– Use different parts of the Revit Architecture user interface and work with different types of architectural elements and families.
– Use the different views listed in the Project Browser, control the visibility and graphical
– Representation of objects in architecture model, and work with elevation, section, and 3D views.
– Set up a project and transfer standards between projects, add and modify levels in project model, create and modify grids.
– Work with architectural components:
o Grids and Levels
o Revit Model Family
– Work with documentation components:
– Work with detail views, add 3D and 2D elements and detail components.
– Work with sheets and titleblocks, print sheets, and export Revit architecture content to CAD formats.
Call @ 04-3992708 for course fee and reservation.
Contact person: Nor Azlina / En Ashraf