AutoCAD / AutoCAD LT Webinar Webinar Series
Join our AutoCAD / AutoCAD LT Webinar Webinar Series and learn new AutoCAD tips and tricks and have your questions answered by Autodesk Experts at this Build Your AutoCAD Knowledge webinar series. You only need to register once to automatically enroll for the entire webinar series.
• 19 April 2018: One AutoCAD & What’s New in 2019
• 17 May 2018: Introduction to drafting with precision
• 19 July 2018: Annotating in AutoCAD
• 20 September 2018: Layouts, Printing, Plotting in AutoCAD
• 22 November 2018: Hatches and Scailing in AutoCAD
• 21 January 2018: Working with Texts, Dimensions & Styles
• 17 November 2016: AutoCAD Tips and Tricks
• 12 January 2017: AutoCAD Back to Basics
• 23 February 2017: Beyond the Basics – Working with Linetypes in AutoCAD 2017
• 20 April 2017: What’s New in AutoCAD 2018? (Part 1)
• 18 May 2017: What’s New in AutoCAD 2018? (Part 2)
• 20 July 2017: Back to Basic: Working with Dimensions in AutoCAD 2018
• 28 September 2017: Back to Basics – Best practices to avoid drawing corruption
• 23 November 2017: Back to Basics – Tips & Tricks: Troubleshooting AutoCAD Products
• 25 January 2018: Back to Basics – Working with Layers
You can watch the recordings of the above sessions from this Autodesk link,
In the upcoming AutoCAD Webinar, we’ll show you 2019 new features that will increase your productivity and help you work smarter!
We’ll discuss user interface tips, editing commands to speed up productivity, keyboard shortcuts and some more advanced tools to help you use AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT more productively.
Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: email@example.com
How To Join The Webinar
This webinar meets 2 times.
Thu, Apr 19, 2018 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM CST
Thu, May 17, 2018 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM CST
- Click the link to join the webinar at the specified time and date:
Note: This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
Before joining, be sure to check system requirements to avoid any connection issues.
- Choose one of the following audio options:
TO USE YOUR COMPUTER’S AUDIO:
When the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE:
If you prefer to use your phone, you must select “Use Telephone” after joining the webinar and call in using the numbers below.
United States: +1 (213) 929-4232
Access Code: 682-588-023
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar
Webinar ID: 541-691-819